|Usage/Application||Used to Monitor Water Quality in Chlorinated Pools|
|Dimension||5.7 x 3.1 x 1.6 Inches|
|Battery Life||Approx. 300 Hours of Continuous Use|
|Weight||7.8 ounces (With Battery)|
|Range||+/- 1000 mV|
|Battery Type||1 x 9 V (Included)|
|Temperature||0 to 50 Degree C / 32 to 122 Degree C|
|ORP Electrode||SE300 (Included)|
The Milwaukee Mw500 Pro ORP Meter Is One Of Milwaukee's Most Popular Meters With Its Reliable, Fast And Simple Operation As Well As Its Accuracy.
The Milwaukee Pro ORP Meter Is Preferred By People Looking To Dial In Their Testing Program When They Have An Ongoing Need To Maintain Levels. Common Uses Are Aquariums, Swimming Pools And Spas, And Other Water Quality Monitoring Uses.
The Pro ORP Meter Can Also Be Used To Measure Sulfur Dioxide In Wine Using The Manual Ripper Titration Method.
The Milwaukee Pro Orp Meter Offers:
- Toughness - The Rugged Meter Is Designed To Take Knocks.
- Low Maintenance - The Pro ORP Meter Comes With Se300 ORP Probe That Is Both Low Maintenance (Gel Filled) And Able To Withstand More Challenging Samples (Double Junction).
- Fast Easy To Read Current Results With Large Digital LCD Readout
- Gel-filled, Double Junction Lab Grade Platinum ORP Electrode For Low Maintenance And High Performance
- 3 Feet Probe Cable For Extra Flexibility When Testing
- Auto Shut Off And Low Power Demand For A 300 Hour Extended Battery Life (Battery Included)
Use And Care :-
Properly Maintaining Your ORP Probe Will Give You Fast, Accurate Results For Longer.
Here Are Our Top Three Tips.
1. Always Store With The Cap Full Of Buffer Or Storage Solution Not Water.
2. Clean Your Probe Regularly By Soaking In Cleaning Solution.
3. Calibrate After Cleaning And/Or Storage Before Testing To Adjust For Changes In The ORP Probe Sensor.Operation:
- The meter is supplied complete with a 9V battery. Slide off the battery compartment cover located on the back of the meter. Install the battery into the battery clip connector while observing polarity.
- Always remove the electrode protective cap before taking any measurement. If the electrode has been left dry, soak the tip in storage solution for a few minutes to reactivate it.
- Connect the ORP electrode to the BNC socket on the top of the meter.
- Immerse the tip (2.5 cm) of the ORP electrode into the sample.
- Turn the instrument on by pressing the ON/OFF key.
- Allow the reading to stabilize before taking measurements.
- After use, switch the meter off and store the electrode with a few drops of storage solution in the protective cap.
- The meter is factory calibrated. ORP electrodes are interchangeable and no mV calibration is needed when they are replaced.
- The surface of the ORP electrode must always be clean.Use M10000B rinse solution for this purpose. If needed, clean the Platinum tip with very fine abrasive paper.
- When not in use, the tip (reference junction) of the electrode should always be kept moist and safe from any mechanical stress.
- When the battery becomes weak the meter will display , the low battery indicator. The battery has about 50 hours of working time left. A low battery will result in unreliable measurements. Prompt battery replacement is required.
- Battery replacement must only take place in a non hazardous area using an alkaline 9V battery.
- Turn the meter off, slide the battery compartment cover located at the rear of the meter off and replace the 9V battery with a new one. Make sure the battery contacts are fully engaged in the connector, seat the battery in its compartment and replace the cover.